Thursday, April 8, 2010

AWAKE AND WELL

It is through our experience in everyday life which lends itself to new awareness on every level of our existence here on Plant Earth. Such is the current case with so many of us utilizing our new vibration levels to assist ourselves in co-creating a newer, brighter Earth base for all those now ascending and re-creating.

It is with a personal level of trust of the Creator which gives me new strength and foresight to look ahead to the new realities of this planet and how we, the two legged ones, shall become greater caretakers of ourselves; each other, and of course our beloved Earth Mother.

As we focus our attentions to the years ahead what is it that really matters? Wealth on the material levels? health? emotional well being? or is there truly anything we care to explore which has no basis here on Earth, yet can only be experienced in a more stellar arena?

It is with a great deal of love for our Earth Mother and all her children around me that I chose to awaken from the deep and lonely sleep which had entrapped me. As I step anew upon Her girth, knowing each footstep is a blessing and a gift, I share openly with all those who's words, actions, thoughts, and deeds ring loud and clear of the PEACE we all nurture within us.

I challenge no one, yet simply state: "I AM" and in love all is, was and always will be LOVE.